Terms and Conditions
How We Collect, Use Information and Other Terms
We may collect and store personal or other information that you voluntarily supply to us online while using the Site (e.g., while on the Site or in responding via email to a feature provided on the Site). The company only contacts individuals who specifically request that we do so or in the event that they have signed up to receive our messaging, or have purchased one of our products. We collect personally identifying information from our users during online registration and online purchasing. Generally, this information includes name and e-mail address for registration or opt-in purposes and M-pesa number for purposes of purchasing our products and money disbursements. All of this information is provided to us by you.
We use the information we collect from you while you are using the Site in a variety of ways, including using the information to facilitate your log in; advertising that appear on the Site; and, making other offers available to you via email, direct mail or otherwise. We also may provide your information to third parties, such as service providers, contractors and third-party publishers and advertisers for a variety of purposes. Unless you inform us that you wish your account to be deleted, we reserve the right to use, and to disclose to third parties, all of the information collected from and about you while you are using the Site in any way and for any purpose, such as to enable us or a third party to provide you with information about products and services. If you do not wish your information to be used for these purposes, you must send a notice through our email addressing it to the manager of the company.
Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily make your personal information available for viewing by third parties online - for example on message boards, web logs, through email, or in chat areas - that information can be seen, collected and used by others besides us. We cannot be responsible for any unauthorized third-party use of such information.
The registration fee for a member to the Site is one thousand Kenya Shillings only. The company may review this amount from time to time. A successful registration will run for 365 days from the date of registration upon which such a member will be required to renew his/her registration. Special consideration may be provided for those members who have shown exceptional performance on the number of referrals and their membership extended. The criteria which will be used will discretely be settled by the company and thus the Company does not have any obligation from any member to extend his/her registration. Failing to renew the membership will lead to deregistration whereupon the member will lose the privileges of membership and his/her account deleted. However, such a member may reregister later and start afresh.
The informational materials provided in the website should be used as a guide to self-search, self-realization and suggest ways in which individuals can grow their finances. Thus the large responsibility will be left to members to utilize such materials and take the necessary actions to achieve success. Therefore, the Company distances itself from any failure or loss whether financial or otherwise which may occur when such individuals indiscreetly uses the provided materials.
Be aware that we may occasionally release information about our visitors when release is appropriate to comply with law or to protect the rights, property or safety of users of the Site or the public.
Please also note that as our business grows, we may buy or sell various assets. In the unlikely event that we sell some or all of our assets, or one or more of our websites is acquired by another company, information about our users may be among the transferred assets.
We also use Google Analytics Advertiser Features to optimize our business. Advertiser features include:
- Remarketing with Google Analytics
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- DoubleClick Platform integrations
- Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting
By enabling these Google Analytics Display features, we are required to notify our visitors by disclosing the use of these features and that we and third-party vendors use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) or other first-party identifiers, and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to gather data about your activities on our Site. Among other uses, this allows us to contact you if you begin to fill out our check-out form but abandon it before completion with an email reminding you to complete your order. The "Remarketing" feature allows us to reach people who previously visited our Site, and match the right audience with the right advertising message.
We abide by Facebook's Data Use Restrictions.
- Any ad data collected, received or derived from our Facebook ad ("Facebook advertising data") is only shared with someone acting on our behalf, such as our service provider. We are responsible for ensuring that our service providers protect any Facebook advertising data or any other information obtained from us, limit our use of all of that information, and keep it confidential and secure.
- We do not use Facebook advertising data for any purpose (including retargeting, commingling data across multiple advertisers’ campaigns, or allowing piggybacking or redirecting with tags), except on an aggregate and anonymous basis (unless authorized by Facebook) and only to assess the performance and effectiveness of our Facebook advertising campaigns.
- We do not use Facebook advertising data, including the targeting criteria for a Facebook ad, to build, append to, edit, influence, or augment user profiles, including profiles associated with any mobile device identifier or other unique identifier that identifies any particular user, browser, computer or device.
- We do not transfer any Facebook advertising data (including anonymous, aggregate, or derived data) to any ad network, ad exchange, data broker or other advertising or monetization related service.
Children's Privacy Statement
This children's privacy statement explains our practices with respect to the online collection and use of personal information from children under the age of eighteen, and provides important information regarding their rights under Kenyan law with respect to such information.
- This Site is not directed to children under the age of eighteen and we do NOT knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of eighteen as part of the Site. We screen users who wish to provide personal information in order to prevent users under the age of eighteen from providing such information. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personally identifiable information from a user under the age of eighteen as part of the Site, we will delete such information from our records. If we change our practices in the future, we will obtain prior, verifiable parental consent before collecting any personally identifiable information from children under the age of eighteen as part of the Site.
- Because we do not collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of eighteen as part of the Site, we also do NOT knowingly distribute such information to third parties.
- We do NOT knowingly allow children under the age of eighteen to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information through the Site.
- Because we do not collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of eighteen as part of the Site, we do NOT condition the participation of a child under eighteen in the Site's online activities on providing personally identifiable information.
How do we store your information?
Your information is stored at the list server that delivers the web content and messaging. Your information can only be accessed by those who help manage those lists in order to deliver e-mail to those who would like to receive our materials.
How you can cease to be a Member in this site
Termination of membership is based on several conditions
Section A: A Member may be terminated when:
- The member fails to pay any loan given to him/her within thirty days from the time the loan was due and the company through its internal mechanisms
determines that such a member is unable to pay or is unwilling to honour the amount advanced to him/her.
- He/she does not renew his/her membership fee thirty days after the expiry of the membership period.
- He/she does not wish to continue benefiting from the services offered by Ncenafi Networks and writes
an express letter to the manager through our official email address.
- When a member violates one or more terms listed above
Section B: Loss of Benefits
- Upon termination of membership, the member deregistered will lose ALL the benefits and services attached to his/her Ncenafi Networks account. Therefore,
no refund of any form will be extended to such a member.